How do you know if you have been hacked on Facebook?
In the modern world, people prefer using social networking websites on the internet to interact with friends and closer ones. With Facebook gaining prominence these days , users access this social media or networking website to check updates at regular intervals as well as share videos ,images, emotions as well as posts on the FB wall. As people sometimes access their Facebook account from public places such as cyber cafe or train station or airport, there is the high chance of threat they get exposed to while accessing FB account using the unsecured wireless connection, which in turn results in the hacking of Facebook accounts. Sometimes things turn out to be quite worst when the scammers hack the complete device. There is a high chance of Facebook account is hacked with access to the same on desktops installed at Internet cafe; where keyloggers are already installed in the device by scammers that save the login credentials provided by the user to access FB account. In such kind of scenario, cyber criminal compromise Facebook account without letting user know about the same and eventually hack the all the PC, Mac or Smartphone devices of the users on which Facebook is accessed by installing the malicious FB applications in the account, which let them know the name and model of device along with its administrator login credentials.
Learn Here How to Reset Forgotten Facebook Password?
Is Facebook Account Hacking Really a Mess!!
Facebook website is compatible to get accessed from IOS or android device other than PC or Mac devices with Windows and Linux OS as well as Mac OS X. No matter a person is in busy in official or business meeting with clients, dating with a closer one, traveling or dining with friends , he/she can share posts as well as upload images or HD video from anywhere provided internet access is authorized on the device. As users access the internet through the day on their PC or mobile devices for completion of tasks but being unaware of the suspicious websites, they access the website which installs malicious applications on the device that helps in Facebook account hacking as the login details are stored by the applications installed on the device and scammers take full advantage of the same by hacking of Facebook id as well as send the spoof messages to all the friends added within a network.
Signs or Indications of the Compromised Facebook Account
- Facebook Login credentials (user id and password) have been changed.
- Facebook Friend Request to unknown person or people after FB account hack.
- Chat application is Facebook used to send spam messages to friends added in the network.
- A Facebook wall full of unsolicited images and videos.
- Facebook phone number login not working.
- Spammy messages and web links published on Facebook timeline.
- Facebook security settings seem to be modified.
- Facebook pages app notification not working.
Why my Facebook account is hacked? Reasons Behind it.
- Consistent sign-in of the Facebook account by users from public and in result login credentials are recorded by malicious scammers through key loggers installed in the PC.
- Firewall and Antivirus are disabled on the laptop or mobile device when user access Facebook from unknown or un-trusted wireless network.
- The Facebook account was usually accessed on a mobile phone and now that particular device is stolen.
- The Smartphone device or tab is stolen on which user generally access the Facebook account with password saved in it.
- Scammer hacked an email account and modified the security settings of FB account associated with it.
- The email account of the internet user is hacked and Facebook account compromised
- Login details are saved in the clone website alike Facebook which helps scammers in hacking Facebook account
- The user didn’t log out of the FB account from the PC in the sharing room out of the habit which he/she generally do at home.
Problems Associated with Sudden Hacking of Facebook Account
- Unable to sign-in into Facebook account with correct login credentials.
- Cannot change the password to secure Facebook account.
- No access to the account for uploading videos and images to the specified album.
- Not able to create or share posts, publish images, videos as well as URL link on the FB wall.
- Problem accessing games applications without accessing compromised FB account.
- Cannot change profile picture or cover photo.
- Unable to check the statistics of FB business page without accessing the account.
Contact Facebook Customer Service to recover hacked Facebook Account.
- Facebook Support is an independent customer service organization that delivers eminent third party support for Facebook to recover hacked FB account in the shortest time period; whenever user gives a call at Facebook customer service phone number.
- The certified experts working with the third party Facebook customer support contact center are highly qualified and well trained as well as have knowledge about methods and their underlined steps to recover hacked or compromised the Facebook account.
- One of the tech guys working with third party FB helpdesk services is assigned to take care of the Facebook account compromise issues and provide relevant solutions to the users by following the exact methods that can help in quick recovery of Facebook hacked account after taking answers of the queries that he/she has while interacting with the users regarding help they are looking for.
- The first call resolution rate of FB support team is more than 97% and this is the only reasons, we have lot of existing and new clients across the globe who are really admired and glad with the services rendered to them by certified tech guys who played crucial role in recovering hacked Facebook profile, which is used for official purpose in order to promote the services.
With cyber criminal activities getting quite advanced these days, Facebook app compromise is getting prominent these days which users add in their personal or official FB account which really becomes a very easy process for scammers to control the FB account of the users. Various scammers also develop Facebook applications in the form of Games that user very easily trusts upon and get it configured on their FB account. This kind of application once accessed by user to play games, it works from the backend without letting users know about the same and spread malware, rootkits, spyware and adware in the PC or mobile device as next motive is to hack the device in a feasible way without letting user know about it and keep on stealing the documents as well as login credentials related to email accounts and bank details linked with it.
As it is always advised to keep the firewall on along with enabled internet security antivirus product that is installed in the device but various users ignore this protection method and fall prey to such conspiracy made by cyber criminals .With various news coming from United States, Canada and United Kingdom about Facebook account is hacked; the entire story starts from here and ends up making FB users ruined financially as various are displayed on the screen of PC or mobile device when users try to access the compromised Facebook account as user once logged in successfully gets redirected to FBI ransom full-screen pop-up advertisement which completely freezes the screen and does not allow user to close the window or shut down the device. The internal script complete blocks the functioning of Operating System by taking control of the files and the test is mentioned in the advertisement that asks for a particular ransom money to unlock the device. Even if the user manages to reboot the device, the Pop-up advertisement gets displayed again which sometimes become very irritating for the user. Even if the user tries to access hacked Facebook account on the other device, it really surprising for them as the same FBI ransom popup ad gets displayed on the screen and this is all due to the reason that they have taken control over the IP provided by Internet service provider. For more information Contact
For more information Contact Facebook Customer Support
Facebook Contact Phone Number*:
+1-844-773-9359 (USA & CANADA)
*Independent Support Numbers are not affiliated with the company mentioned on this page