The terms and conditions formulated by helpline-numbers.co.uk (herein referred to as “Helpline- numbers”) apply to your access of the official website that provides helpline services as well broadcast news about the tech industry that includes the upcoming product, launch of new Smartphone model, antivirus software, accounting software, desktop or laptop by a specific brand or brands on daily weekly or monthly basis. These terms and conditions may get modified without any prior notification. If you are looking to get subscribed to the services of helpline-numbers.co.uk or have already subscribed to the services on behalf of any entity, then you are supposed to accept the terms and conditions formulated by us on behalf of such entity. That entity will be completely responsible for any kind of misconduct or unlawful activity if you violate any terms and condition, our company has formulated keeping all necessary points into consideration.
- Registration: By getting subscribed or registered with the services offered by helpline-numbers.co.uk, any kind of information you disclose now or in the upcoming days should be true in all aspects. Though there is no such policy that your account will be canceled if left unused for 60 consecutive days but it is always recommended to login into the account in every 15-20 days in order to avoid from getting an account in dormant status. We have all rights to deny your access to the website in case of violation of terms and conditions set by us. Your account may get suspended in case you do not agree to receive periodic newsletters or periodic SMS alerts.
- License: We @ helpline-numbers provide an unconstrained, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to subscribed users to access the website and check the status of their subscribed services offered to them and can avail other services associated with it that can helpful in upcoming days. Your usage of subscribed services may give the clear assent from your end about the acceptance of terms and condition mentioned in the website therein.
- Copyright: All the particulars in the website such as images, web page content, helpline services, recent news, design and contact us form are the indispensable part of helpline-numbers.co.uk website and nowhere in the agreement, it is mentioned that the rights of ownership have been transferred to you or an individual or an entity. All the information found on the web page of helpline numbers website is a confidential part of helpline-numbers.co.uk and it cannot be copied or shared by any other website.
- Retransmission of information: Users subscribed to the services of helpline-numbers.co.uk to resell, redistribute, broadcast as well as transfer any kind of information mentioned on the website as well as utilize the content mentioned in the website through a machine-readable database unless authorized by helpline-numbers.co.uk in writing. Other than this, you or your entity has no right or authorization to remove or copy any copyright, legal as well as proprietary matter available on the website or in any portion of the website without taking authorization or legal permission from helpline-numbers.co.uk.
- Replicate Infringer Policy: As per the applicable laws and copyright act of helpline-numbers.co.uk, we have exclusive rights to terminate the account as well as subscription services offered as well as customer service help provided to you in case, we find infringes at your end that actually means the violation of laws of our organization.
- Trademarks: All the images, logos, website name, slogan as well as services are registered trademarks of helpline-numbers.co.uk and no one from users or subscribers can use these images anywhere without the permission of authorized panel working in the organization. Hidden tags or Meta tags cannot be used in images or website logo of Helpline number to use it anywhere on another website without taking prior permission from us. Look and feel of the website is also part of trademark policy of helpline-numbers.co.uk and anyone found violating the same may be liable for legal proceeding as per UK court of Law with all the court proceedings taking place in London.
- Advertisements of Third Party product and Services: Helpline-numbers.co.uk has the exclusive rights to advertise the products and services of third party antivirus, desktop, printer, router manufactured by variant brands and it have no liability if users purchase that product and services and then face problems afterward . Helpline number is not bound to compensate the user for any kind of problem faced by him/her while using the product as the dealing is between the user and third party brand. We are not liable to face any legal proceeding in the case of damage or loss incurred by you for availing services from third party brand as we are here to help and advise users to adopt such services provided by brands to get their issues resolved in quick time.
- Third Party Content: helpline-numbers.co.uk can provide third party content to promote the services offered by various brands as well as email service providers. But we do not endorse, control or take any responsibility of customer service offered by brand upon purchase of product or services by users. By ordering the product and services after going through the third party content clearly gives your consent that Helpline number is not responsible or legally liable to pay any compensation for the loss as you are responsible for using third party brands after purchase through our website.
- User Content and Conduct: In helpline-numbers.co.uk, there are some interactive areas which are part of the services offered by our website. The user should be careful about writing posts, publishing web links, videos, and images about our organization or other brands, which have authorized us to promote their product or services at user’s responsibility. You or other users are completely responsible for the use of such interactive areas. You are requested not to follow such activities which some users have already done and got their subscription canceled and account terminated to immediate effect.
- Content published by the user is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, and invasive of privacy or publicity rights.
- User content found illegal and invasive of encouraging others to perform criminal operations as well as completely infringe the right of any party as well as breach state, national as well as international law.
- The virus, malware, corrupted data as well as harmful or destructive files intruded in the device through un-trusted weblinks published by users at the interactive windows.
- Users performing unlawful promotion of hatred speech mentioned on the website making us responsible for the financial loss they faced after availing services.
Any queries regarding terms and conditions can be sent to email@example.com and our experts will answering the same within next 3-5 business days.